DACXI'S RSS FEED INTEGRATED WITH CRYPTO.COM PRICE PAGE
Through Crypto.com’s Dacxi (DACXI) Price Page, you can now directly access Dacxi’s RSS news feed. This feature will enable Crypto.com users to get the latest news and updates on Dacxi Coin, the world’s pioneer in crowdfunding tokenization. Crypto.com users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding the Dacxi coin in addition to access to the latest DACXI price, trading volume, live charts, and market cap data.
The cryptocurrency of the Dacxi Chain
Powered by its native cryptocurrency, the Dacxi Coin, the Dacxi Chain will deliver the world’s first truly global regulated crowdfunding system.
The Dacxi Chain’s commercial potential is clear. As the world’s first global tokenized crowdfunding system, it will redefine crowdfunding as we know it. The Dacxi Chain will be based on a worldwide network of over 100 Crypto Wealth platforms, across every continent. As the only system built on a global network of this scale, the Dacxi Chain will be set to dominate the crowdfunding market.
Learn more at https://dacxicoin.io/
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a fully-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework