DACXI CRYPTO CUP — $1000 WORTH OF DACXI COIN PRIZE POOL
In a fun new spin on fantasy football, The Dacxi Crypto Cup lets crypto fans enjoy the thrill of competition — the elation of victory or the agony of defeat — each week for ten action-packed weeks, kicking off on 13 June 2022.
40 coins will take the field in eight, five-a-side teams. Each game runs from 12 am Monday to 11.59 pm Wednesday UTC.
After seven pool-play match-ups, the top four performers move on to the semis, and the winners battle it out in the grand finals for Dacxi Crypto Cup supremacy.
Team details will be announced throughout the competition.
Teams will be selected from coins in the following categories:
Established coins — one per team: These coins have large supporter organizations, and might not grow as fast, but are less volatile in down periods.
Emerging coins — two per team: These coins are proven emerging leaders with unpredictable growth patterns and large, strong communities.
Exciting coins -two per team: These coins are new to the Premier League with exciting growth prospects, yet could fail to deliver with highly volatile performance.
The captain is selected by a poll at the beginning of the competition by the community with TWO options given per team based on the best performing coins from the previous 24h.
Substitutions / Replacements
Once each round on Tuesday, people can vote on permanently replacing under-performing coins in each team. Replacements will be chosen via a poll from three pre-selected options. One coin can be replaced each week. These substitutes are permanent for the tournament.
Fans can score up to $1000 USD.
The competition’s always more fun when you have some skin in the game. Each round of the Dacxi Crypto Cup brings another chance to win a $100 USD spot prize. At the end of the competition, some lucky fan will score the grand prize of $1000 USD.
How To Participate
- Follow @dacxicoin on Twitter
- Retweet the official post with the weekly match/poll
- Vote in the poll
- Use the hashtag #DACXICRYPTOCUP when retweeting
Hashtag Rules & Guidelines:
- The Dacxi Crypto Cup will run from June 13th, 12:00 AM UTC to August 10th, 11:59 PM UTC.
- At the end of each day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), the team with the largest cumulative total aggregate increase in value will have “scored a goal” i.e. going 1–0 up, pulling 1 back for 1–1, etc.
- The goal-scorer for the team will be determined by which coin on that team had the highest increase in value for that day. If that goal-scorer happens to be the captain of the team then that goal will be worth x2 so instead of 1–0 it would be 2–0 etc.
- Performance analysis of each coin will be based on Coinmarketcap's 24-hour history.
- Substitutions/Replacements will take place every Tuesday.
- Whenever there is a replacement, the data of the incoming will be considered, leaving aside the data of the one that left the field.
- After seven pool-play match-ups, the top four performers move on to the semis, and the winners will battle it out in the grand finals.
- Winners are chosen by the total aggregate increase (or loss) in value of the teams over the week’s play. Each game takes place from 12 am Monday to 11.59 pm Wednesday GMT.
- Table standing points: Defeat — no point; Draw — 1 point; Win — 3 points.
- Supporters of each round’s teams will be included in the draw and 1 winner will be chosen by random. The weekly prize is $100 worth of DACXI.
- In the last match (final) supporters of the championship final will be included in the draw and 1 winner will be chosen by random. The grand prize is $1000 worth of DACXI.
- Twitter profiles with less than 10 followers will not be included in the draw.
- New guidelines may be added as the competition progresses.
Round 1 Winner: @shang_hai15
Final Round 1 draw (among each poll draw winners) shorturl.at/oqzMX